"12 Days Of Christmas" Toddler T-Shirt Gray
The gifts of the “12 Days Of Christmas” have always troubled us. Some of the items would be downright scary to find under your Christmas tree—10 Lords-a-Leaping in your living room, anyone?
The only gifts we’d accept from the insane “true love” in the song are the Five Golden Rings (gold holds its value) and the Partridge in a Pear Tree, because it’s nice alliteration and we could eat the pears. It's also kinda adorable on a baby, toddler or little kid tee.
Printed in sparkly black in gray.
For Christmas delivery by standard shipping, please place your order by December 14th. (Please see our shipping choices for other Christmas deadlines for the US. International deliveries aren't available for our Christmas collection but international shipping will be available in the New Year.)
- 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose). | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz
- Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Product may run small, please check size charts
- Imported garment, processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- Designed in Brooklyn
|Youth 2T||15.98 in||10.98 in||4.02 in|
|Youth 4T||17.48 in||11.97 in||4.49 in|